Spy News from New York
Kevin's Security Scrapbook
For federal procurement purposes, U.S. Government regulations classify Murray Associates Counterespionage as a Small Business, Professional Consulting Firm.
Eavesdropping Detection and Counterespionage Consulting enquiries are invited from corporate, government and professional security entities.
• National Security Agency (NSA ARC)
• DoD - CCR
• Exostar SourcePass
• Jones Lang LaSalle
Spybusters, LLC dba
PO Box 668
Oldwick, NJ 08858 (USA)
Copyright 1996-2014, Spybusters, LLC (140209)
Benefits of having
an effective counterespionage strategy
• Increased profitability.
• Intellectual property protection.
• An environment secure from electronic surveillance invasions.
• Advance warning of intelligence collection activities (spying).
• Double check the effectiveness of current security measures and practices.
• Document compliance with many privacy law requirements.
• Discovery of new information loopholes before they can be used.
• Help fulfill legal the requirement for "Business Secret" status in court.
• Enhanced personal privacy and security.
• Improved employee moral.
• Reduction of consequential losses, e.g. information leak sparks a stockholder's lawsuit, or activist wiretaps damage good will and sales.