Spy News from New York
Kevin's Security Scrapbook
For federal procurement purposes, U.S. Government regulations classify Murray Associates Counterespionage as a Small Business, Professional Consulting Firm.
Eavesdropping Detection and Counterespionage Consulting enquiries are invited from corporate, government and professional security entities.
• National Security Agency (NSA ARC)
• DoD - CCR
• Exostar SourcePass
• Jones Lang LaSalle
Spybusters, LLC dba
PO Box 668
Oldwick, NJ 08858 (USA)
Copyright 1996-2014, Spybusters, LLC (140209)
The Secret to Successful
Intelligence collection is a leisurely process.
Your conversations and information are collected in many ways long before they are used against you.
Until this collected intelligence is used, no harm is done. No losses suffered.
The easiest intelligence collection technique to discover is electronic surveillance.
During the intelligence collection stage you still have time to protect yourself... if, you look for the warning signs:
• GPS tracking,
• micro voice recorders,
• GSM cell phone bugs,
• Wi-Fi network intrusions,
• computer keystroke loggers
and the many other forms of electronic surveillance.
The secret: Look for electronic surveillance regularly, so the intelligence collection process can never be completed.
Murray Eavesdropping Detection Audits exploit the vulnerabilities of electronic surveillance. Invisible attacks, become visible.
We bring solutions to your attention
• Before the embarrassment.
• Before the financial disaster.
• Before the public relations nightmare.
• In time for you to successfully thwart the attack.
You can avert espionage disasters...
Simply, have us look for the signs of eavesdropping.
• Inspections are inexpensive insurance, but better, because even a Lloyd's Business Espionage Policy can't prevent your disaster.
• Murray Associates Eavesdropping Detection Audits are more effective than old-style TSCM (which was never designed to satisfy corporate needs).
We understand the whole corporate espionage picture. It's our unique background: 7 years, corporate security and investigations experience, 30+ years, technical surveillance experience, extensive (and continuing) education and a lust for problem-solving.