Spy News from New York
Kevin's Security Scrapbook
For federal procurement purposes, U.S. Government regulations classify Murray Associates Counterespionage as a Small Business, Professional Consulting Firm.
Eavesdropping Detection and Counterespionage Consulting enquiries are invited from corporate, government and professional security entities.
• National Security Agency (NSA ARC)
• DoD - CCR
• Exostar SourcePass
• Jones Lang LaSalle
Spybusters, LLC dba
PO Box 668
Oldwick, NJ 08858 (USA)
Copyright 1996-2014, Spybusters, LLC (140209)
How often are Eavesdropping Detection &
Wireless LAN Audits conducted?
• Quarterly is the generally accepted business practice.
• Semiannual and bimonthly schedules are the next most common.
• Occasionally people have requirements for monthly audits.
Reasons to Audit...
• Audits detect pre-attack evidence of unauthorized intelligence gathering.
• Pre-attack prevention allows you counter before you incur a major loss.
• To solve a current problem.
• To limit future windows-of-vulnerability.
• To help satisfy due diligence requirements.
• To help satisfy legal and regulatory requirements.
• To avoid non-compliance penalties and fines.
• To help establish the legal status for 'business secrets' in court.*
• To help protect your privacy and personal safety.
• To identify new vulnerabilities before they are used against you.
* Eavesdropping Detection and Wireless LAN Security Audits which are not renewed periodically may be interpreted in court as an admission that previously protected information is no longer important.